Admission Procedures for Prospective Students
The list is a summary of the procedures for our prospective students at Phostine premium schools and should help guide you through this process
- Purchase an application form for N5, 000
- Submit application form with the following documents:
- Four (4) recent Passport Photographs (not more than 6 months old)
- Photocopy of Candidate’s Birth Certificate or Passport Data Page
- The last/most recent Academic Report Card from your child’s current/previous school (If any)
- Payments are made to designated banks via e-transfer in school or direct payment to account number provided by management.
- Accounts department receives the bank slip/draft and issues a receipt/invoice.
- The receipt is very important so please keep it safe.
- Applicant is to meet with a Head instructor and is allocated to an appropriate class.
For more information please contact our Business Development Officer (B.D.O) on +234(0) 708 030 3377.